We'll work with you one-on-one to ensure that your personal or organizational brand shines online and help you create a plan for success.
It's really hard to know objectively how you appear online to others who have the ability to affect your future.
Julie Fisher, a proven expert in the field, has worked with students and professionals for years to help them understand their digital footprints. She shows her clients how others might view their posts and profiles with objectivity, sensitivity and discernment and helps them craft online personal brands that reflect both the attributes they want others to ascribe to them as well as ensuring that their online profiles are authentic and actually reflect the person they are in real life.
Julie offers a variety of consulting options to help you ensure you're presenting your best self online. Below are some of the service options you can take advantage of during your individual online or in-person consultation appointment:
Who We Can Help:
High School Students
Adults Looking to Re-Enter the Workforce
Schools, Administrators, Faculty
Some Options We Offer (list is not all-inclusive):
- Your personal SWOT analysis
- What does your current personal brand say about you vs. what would you like it to say about you
- How to use LinkedIn to keep track of all your relevant high school coursework, community service activities, extracurricular activities, jobs, honors and accomplishments
- Creating your LinkedIn profile (if you don't already have one)
- How to use social media to stand out to college admissions officers
- Connecting with colleges through social media
- What college students should include in their LinkedIn profile as well as how to make connections on LinkedIn that can/will help you during your internship or job search
- How to update your other social media pages to highlight your personal brand to employers
- Finding jobs and internships on LinkedIn
- Cover Letters and Resumes – best practices and how they differ from LinkedIn
- Transitioning between jobs or back into the workforce after a period of time away (for individuals)
- What does your current personal or organizational brand say about you vs. what would you like it to say about you
- What should be in your LinkedIn profile and how to stand out on LinkedIn (and creating one if you don't already have one)
- Making connections on LinkedIn & using the site to help your job search (for individuals)
- How to update all your social media pages to highlight your personal or organizational brand to employers or potential members or customers